He pulled Isabelle's hair, "That's not nice." "It's just what boys do!"
He was jumping on my couch, "Where is it ok to jump?" "It's just what boys do!"
Bathroom talk at the dinner table, chasing, belching, making a mess in the bathroom, throwing toys, hitting, being a pesky little/older brother...the list goes on, "It's just what boys do!" Is his automatic response when he looks at me, like it will get him out of trouble or something.
It always makes me giggle inside, because so many of them really are just things that boys do. However, I'm not about to admit this to him. So instead, I just keep my chuckles to myself and attempt to raise this boy. Needless to say, some days are more successful than others.
A few other funnies from him lately...
I put door knob covers on the doors for Luke and he came to me, "MOM! I don't like all those traps you put out!"
Anytime he's feeling tired, he says, "I need more energy!" He guzzles some water and comes back, "OK! I've gotten more energy! Water gives you energy!"
Clothes...He loves to wear his one cars shirt. It's long sleeves. It's summer. We live in Florida. He doesn't seem to care one bit. If it's not his cars shirt, it has to be a t-shirt, preferably one with a pocket or a picture.
Never a dull moment with this boy around!
No comments:
Post a Comment