1 week ago
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Sad Day Part 1
Alright, I have quite the backlog to blog here. The last couple of weeks have been busy. The same day Isabelle and Michael started school (Sad Day Part 2 coming), Luke decided he was done with his crib. I haven't been able to lift him in quite a few weeks and consequently helped teach him how to climb in and out of his crib. In general he gets stuck in the corners and cries in his sleep and is just getting too big for it. He loves to lay in Isabelle, Michael, or our beds anytime we tell him it's bed time. Tonight, I said bed time, and he ran for Isabelle's bed not wanting the crib. I took the side off and he stayed in, didn't move and LOVED it! This is one milestone that always makes me sad even when I need it to happen. Getting him all the way out is next week. The good news....it's always been because it needed to be emptied out for another baby. :) So grown up!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment