Mike's family was fantastic for me. I was nervous going that I would end up doing too much and going backwards baby wise. But from the second I walked in the door I was told to sit, and not move. People fed my kids, brought me food, refilled my water, and wouldn't let me carry anything down to the beach or pool. Packing and getting ready to go was more than I should have done. By time we got there Sunday night and then Monday, I definitely had overdone it. But after just a day or two, thanks to the family, I was in good shape again. I did miss out on quite a few events and therefore didn't get very many pictures. Once I have them all, I'll do a picture post.
Both of Mike's sisters have had babies this year, little Cassidy is 4 months old, and Joshua is only 2 months. The babies were so fought over. My kids are so excited for a baby around here!
Luke was wherever Joshua was.
One afternoon after beach and pool, getting some much needed downtime.
Michael busted his chin open Wednesday night on the stairs at the pool. Just a few days later, Sarah busted her chin in the exact same spot but in the pool itself. Another trip to the er. The dr. she had did dermabond and steristrips instead of stitches.
My kids playing "puppy." Isabelle is the human and the boys are her puppies, she puts them in places and locks them up and brings them treats while they bark.
Waiting for Mike and Grandpas planes to leave, we hit up miniature golf. Well, they did, I sat. :)
Tons of other fun pictures and stories to come....this is all i had on my camera! I'm so grateful to be a part of such a wonderful family. I always have so much fun with them! Wish we lived closer.

No comments:
Post a Comment