Wednesday, November 13, 2013

4 Kids is....

Busy. Everyone said 3 kids is so hard, I didn't feel like it was that different, 4 has definitely been a transition. As I was thinking about it the other day, I'm pretty sure it has most everything to do with adjusting to school life.  I am seriously dying...is school over yet?!  The waking up every morning, the rush out the door, the come home and have to do homework forever and then I have to scramble for dinner, have to get in bed on time because we have to do it all over again. I feel like I don't get to have fun with Isabelle anymore.  One particular day last week, I decided to forget it all and just enjoy my kids on a school afternoon.  Quite liberating...hahaha.  I made popcorn and we played outside.  It was a perfect 75 degrees (my kids have climatized). They caught lizards and frogs and it was such a fun afternoon.  I was so much less stressed.  I need to take a chill pill once in a while and enjoy the little things....these little things.








I miss my not so little Isabelle.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, Isabelle is gorgeous!!!