Why don't children understand if they just do a quick smile and act somewhat like a normal person, taking a picture takes 30 seconds? Instead....Hello dragon, Pink fairy, and Frog!
Isabelle was so excited to help pass out candy.
Luke LOVES suckers!
On Halloween day, I had Kindergarten and Preschool parades at exactly the same time. And of course it was the one day Mike couldn't go to work late. With drop off times I literally couldn't make it to Isabelle's. Luckily the day before I was able to make it to Isabelle's Halloween centers and my neighbor was at the parade for her kid and took pictures of Isabelle that she sent me.
While waiting for Michael's parade, Luke found a stray sucker from the trunk or treat. We had a fun time hanging out in the back of the van.
He was a penguin for preschool.
After the parade they had some activities in his class. Luke got to play too. Michael was so sweet with him. It was adorable.
After dinner we carved our pumpkin. Isabelle was the only one that really participated. Michael still wouldn't touch it and Luke was grossed out too.
For trick or treating that night all of a sudden we had Finn McMissle and a lady bug. Luke was still his dragon. Apparently we had musical costumes this year. Fun to have a few choices I guess.

1 comment:
ha! I LOVE the penguin costume! so funny!
Post a Comment