Birthday Book
He wanted quesadillas for lunch, and banana muffins for a snack. For dinner he chose macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, and peas.
And he wanted a minion cake. This is him so excited how it turned out. "My MINION CAKE!!!"
During the day the kids played out side a bunch while I got stuff done in the house. On top of decorating a cake and making a massive batch of banana muffins. A pretty low key day.
Present time
I love this face.
Happy Birthday to my Michael. He is the sweetest kid when he's one on one. He loves his mommy. He absolutely melts my heart, but as soon as anyone else is around he turns into a crazy crazy boy. He loves cars, puzzles, trains, and playing outside. His favorite color is green and he still loves Lightning McQueen and other Cars paraphenalia. He is an awesome cleaner when something is on the line (tv time, iPad time, candy, puzzles with mom etc), but just to clean it's like pulling teeth to get him to do anything. He could watch TV all day long I think. He loves any electronics but will stop absolutely anything to read stories. He will bring me book after book after book. I love it! He absolutely loves school. If you ask him what his favorite part of the day, he always gives me real answers followed by "and recess and snack."
A few funnies from Michael. After weeks and weeks of grandmas running our household, he said, "I'm done listening to grandmas. I just want to listen to Mommy." He said it on multiple occasions, but the funniest was when my mom wouldn't give him captian crunch at breakfast when he didn't want the oatmeal that was on the table. He held a grudge until lunch time and reminded us regularly throughout the morning.
He calls Ninja Turtles, Engine Turtles.
Him and Luke have perfected finger pointing. "Wuke did it!" to which Luke responds back, "No Woot did it! Mitol did it!" I love listening to these two have conversations. What you can understand is pretty cute.
Bringing him home from school. With Isabelle I only had to ask a few questions and she prattled on the entire way home. With Michael it's so funny!
"How was school today?"
"Dood"
"What was your favorite part?"
"______ and recess and snack"
"Who did you play with?"
"Meagan, and Finn and Nico."
Then silence....."Mom will you turn on the music?" And he's done. 30 seconds in and he's done. No extra details. Definitely a boy. Haha

No comments:
Post a Comment