Saturday, November 2, 2013

Busy Hands

I'm attempting to backtrack.  Mike's mom came and helped for 2 weeks also.  It's always so nice to have help!  Big kids need attention that I just don't have the umph or time to give those first couple of weeks.  Spencer was a little over a week old when she came.  She makes wonderful blankets for her grandbabies.  She's had very busy hands with 3 new grandchildren this year.  These were the new additions to our house.

She crochets a blanket.


She crochets the edge of a flannel set.


And she quilts one.

I love how they all turned out!

Then the baby being replaced gets a fleece that she's stitched around the edge.  Luke got his, and we got a picture with the other two with their blankets which have been well loved.


He was so excited to get his train blanket that he watched grandma sew last time she was here.


Thanks for keeping us cozy!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: