Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

Mike's mom was here for a week by herself, and then Mike's dad joined for the second week. These two saved me.  They entertained the children while I slept alot.  Spencer didn't so much love sleeping at night while they were around (we've gotten that taken care of now).  So I was up all night to sleep a lot of the day knowing my kids were well taken care of.  They also helped soothe our fuss bucket baby with lots of holding and bouncing and bum patting. SO helpful! Most of these pictures Mike's mom took, so I don't have very many with her.

Grandma read lots and lots of stories, played with kids, held the baby, fixed delicious food, did the dishes, and did lots of other things with the kids. Isabelle did a sewing project. She also made some jewelry and had lots of tea parties.


I know Grandpa was bored on more than one occasion, but he took it like a champ. It's a bummer hanging out with a post pardom lady and a newborn.  He played with the kids alot.  He took them on walks and played in the backyard, along with his usual trips to the dollar store and Burger King play land for some ice cream.


While they were here we did a joint birthday party for all our fall babies.


Complete with brownie and candles.


Luke picked out this little football and LOVED playing ball with Grandpa.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: