Wednesday, February 5, 2014
I Will Forget
The other day was the best morning. The boys were playing so cute. They had busted out the super hero outfits again. Apparently Michael thinks Batman is a bad guy, which I found funny. Spencer was sitting in my lap watching and just dying to join in. We had lunch and they were talking and singing, the thought crossed my mind, "This is just perfect. I don't want to forget this," (my house was clean too. haha!) And then as I listened to them talk, I realized I probably will forget this. I don't remember how Isabelle talked when she was two. I've already forgotten how Michael talked when he was two. Luke is adorable to listen to. His staccato sentences with no f, l, or k sounds and extra p's, w's and t's and his love of singing. It's ok that I will forget all the details of the morning, but I can remember that in the moment it was perfect. These little boys make me so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment