Sunday, February 23, 2014

Busy Week


Apparently it's been a busy week.  This is the only picture I have from the entire week.  I did lots of babysitting and made meals for people.  Apparently I make people feel comfortable at my house, which is a good thing, but my house has been full ALL WEEK! I've had over 15 kids in and out of my house this week (not my own), 6 teenagers and at least 8 different adults and even a 2 extra dogs here and there.  I know I've missed some people, but you get the idea.  I feel like this week hasn't been my own at all. I was able to do a little more organizing and cleaning out, but mostly I'm just cleaning up a completely trashed house.  With people coming and going, a house gets messy no matter how hard you try to stay on top of it! 

We also had a rough week with Isabelle.  She finished up an antibiotic for her last UTI on Monday and by Thursday she had another one.  Poor thing. Another trip to the dr. And we are trying a tablet form of an antibiotic because it's free....oh the things you do for money.  It's been an interesting adventure, to say the least.  She's getting better at taking it, but it's still an "event."

Today my upper back "went out."  I never understood that term, until I bent over to put Spencer in his crib and almost dropped him in as my back literally stopped working. A heating pad and Ibprophen are proving to be wonderful inventions.  Hopefully I'll be on my feet again in no time. 

My kids cute little faces, funny expressions, and big hugs and kisses make even a busy week still feel like a good one. 



No comments: