Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Garbage Disposal

Luke will eat ANYTHING!!!! And LOVES to eat. I think every picture I take of him, he has food.  Anytime anyone has food, no matter how recently he ate, he climbs up in your lap and says, "I wan some!"  I was eating celery and he said, "I want BIG celery."  He ate 3 of these.  He loves meat, but really will eat absolutely anything.  When everyone else rejects it, Luke will eat it.  We have started calling him the garbage disposal. 


On Saturday I took the kids to a drive thru and then took them to the park. It was a gorgeous day! It was so funny, we got all set up at a table, Isabelle and Michael took a bite or two and were off to go play.  Luke and I sat for a good 30 minutes while he ate every single bite before going to play. Don't mess with Luke and food. We will be in trouble when we hit teenager eating with this one. We should start saving a small fortune now. 


No comments: