This post really should have been included in the last one. This was during our perfect morning. Spencer was in my lap and would not stop watching the boys. He was smiling at them, making noises at them, and bouncing on my leg. It was like he was saying, "I wanna play too! Tag me in!" Spencer has really started making noises. His cooing is pretty constant when he's happy. I never tire of new baby noises! He looks so much fatter sitting versus laying on the ground. He has definitely started packing on the pounds. He's a chubby one.
Luke can't say his f's. He puts a p instead. Finger is peener, fight is pight, and food is pood. "Help! I'm Pawing Down!" I didn't realize how many words start with f. He comes up with some funny sentences. He is still in love with Spencer. Michael has started taking more interest in him. They want to add him to their games just as much as Spencer wants to join. All too soon I will have 3 super heroes fighting all the bad guys in my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment