Monday, March 10, 2014

Oh Well....

I'm so behind on so many things.  If nothing out of the ordinary happens, I'm good.  I can mostly stay up on things, but throw in lice and puking and it just all falls apart.  So for now, I'm just putting these cute pictures of my boys, along with a quick story or two and forgetting I'm behind on lots of things.  

How is this boy 5 months old?!  I'm in denial.  He's still only 3 months, right?!  I keep squishing him in 0-3 month clothes and get confused that they look so small, then realize his 6-9 month stuff almost fits. Sad.  He's sitting, and moving around.  He's never in the same place I leave him.  I have piles of all the stuff he's outgrown to give away. It makes me a little sad, but overwhelmed with gratitude that they've gotten so much use. 



Michael isn't getting enough attention.  He mentioned he had lice this week on more than one occasion.  He would love to have me sit in his bed for 2 hours every night combing his hair.  This week as I try to put things back together, I want to ignore it all to spend time with him. 



The kids earned a dollar store trip a couple of weeks ago.  Luke cracks me up!  We walked in and he immediately found a ball.  Every time he found something else, I said he had to put the ball back.  The ball always won.  Isabelle got a hula hoop and he loved it! He earned another trip to the dollar store last week and the whole way there was saying he wanted a hula hoop.  We walked in and he got his hula hoop and carried it around until we found the balls.  After switching between 3 different balls, he finally decided on another ball.  Just as we got to the check out stand he looked at his ball and then stopped and made the funniest face.  And then he got the hula hoop again and sadly put his ball back.  


No comments: