1 week ago
Thursday, March 13, 2014
We Survived Again
We survived this much shorter lice attack this time. I definitely have learned my lesson! I let a few "lice prevention" tips slip and sure enough, I paid for it. This was Isabelle's hair after I combed her hair one day. It was HUGE! She was in such good spirits. When we found it again, she said, "Oh no! Not again! Lice is SO BORING!" Hahaha! We smarted up this time with a head lamp and her nightly scriptures on the laptop in her bed for our nightly 2 hour check. It was happier for all involved. The other two boys would often join in and it was a fun little bed party. We keep her hair nice and dirty now, only pigtails and oddles of hair spray. This time it was just a weekend experience, not a month long experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment