In attempting to get a great picture of Luke, Isabelle jumps in after 2-3 pictures every time. We have LOTS of pictures of 1/2 of Isabelle trying to get in on the camera action. We then have LOTS of other pictures of just Isabelle to feel just as important. I love that cute face, so I can never have too many of it (thank you digital).
The other night Michael found a paci, and the baby swing. My tiny boy looks so big now, especially with his toes dragging. He's realized he's not the baby anymore. I went to gripe at him to get out and then realized he still has 9 pounds to go on the weight limit on this thing. Some battles just aren't worth fighting. Michael got really mean lately. I thought it was Luke, but as he's catching up on his sleep, he's getting nicer. I started noticing a pattern that the mean streaks are around nap and bed time. So when Michael is tired, watch out! You'll get hit, pinched, hair pulled, scratched, or some hard object thrown at your face.
In general, the kids seem to be doing great with Luke. They've had a much harder time missing their routine with all the company, (ie HELP) and especially the daily social time at the gym. We've done lots of playdough, painting, playing outside, and stories to attempt to fill the time, but it's just not the same yet. We are getting our groove going, but still have lots of streamlining to do. It's definitely a change, but things are falling into place nicely. Luke is getting on a great schedule and continues to be a great baby.
3 comments:
I realized why I love reading your blog (ok other than the fact that you have three absolutely adorabl and hilarious kids!) Your *voice* is always so happy! I want to be more like you. Thank you for being such an incredible example!! (and of course the side splitting stories)
Michael in the swing -- too funny!
thank you for posting about Michael's tired violence--I get annoyed, and Dave takes it personally when Jessica does it. Repeat after myself: "It's just a phase. It's just a phase..."
Post a Comment