Thursday, July 12, 2012

Gone Fishing

For Easter, Luke got some bathtub toys.  It's a boat, fishing pole, and some fishies.  They are the toys for our bathroom (I rotate which tub the kids use during the week so I can clean the bathroom while they play).  Luke makes his way through Mike's office to our bathroom, dumps out the bucket of toys until he finds the fishing pole.  Then he crawls just until he's back on the carpet to play with it.  He will pass hundreds of toys on his way to make it to his fishing pole.  And then he will lay there forever playing with it!  The first couple of times I couldn't find him and it scared me!  Where could he have gone?!  Sure enough, on the carpet outside our bathroom with his fishing pole. SO cute!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

Bradley LOVES things like that. Anything small with a handle that he can hold easily like that, he just loves. That's why he loves measuring cups sooo much. :) Luke is adorable!

The Sullengers said...

So cute! I love when they find the one toy that makes them so happy (although it is always so random!) He seriously is one of the cutest kids I know!