Monday, August 13, 2012

A First For Isabelle


















Isabelle got to go to her first movie in a theater.  We didn't even take her...haha!  She is so nervous to try new things, I was curious to see how she would do.  She did great! Her best friend Josie's mom, Julie, took the girls.  They saw Madagascar 3 and got popcorn and a drink, note the cup of ice.  So, my little, "I only drink milk or water" had a moment when Julie tried to get her soda.  They agreed to fill her glass up with ice to melt in the movie and turn into water. She had a blast and still talks about it.

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Her first movie theater movie??? Holy cow! Shyla's only 7 months and has gone to a dozen at least! =)

John said...

How cute! I have one kid who will only drink chocolate milk and water. It makes it tough when he has the stomach flu and needs a little sugar.