How can you be mad at that face? I feel like my day is simply following children around and telling them to clean up, reminding them to clean up, helping them clean up or cleaning up thier messes....I guess this is why people say 3 is hard. I can only keep on up the current mess of the moment, which surprisingly often overlap, nothing else gets taken care of. I know it will all go away too soon, so I try to embrace the fact I have small kids and it's just the way things will be for a few more years. I always try laugh or at least give them credit for creativity, stickiness, difficulty to clean up, or some other award. But there are days, as I watch the pile of dirty/wet towels and clothes pile higher and higher, and clean up messes all day long and Mike still comes home to a disaster, I can't help but think, "Sheesh! I'm seriously failing!" and "Gosh I'm so grateful for my washer and dryer and the little hands that make all these messes!"
1 week ago

2 comments:
love his cute smile! looks like he is becoming more smiley for the camera (which is funny cause I feel like Bradley is becoming less...I have to work harder to get him to smile). Also, I loved your boat post. so cute and fun! Boating will forever remind me of you guys. I hope you get another boat someday too! :)
Maybe he just needed some fiber!
Post a Comment