This year, we missed strawberry picking with all of our busy travels. Isabelle and I went one evening to pick and what we got tasted a little over-ripe. I was SO bummed! I made sure not to miss cherries and raspberries and apricots! Isabelle and I love our mommy daughter dates picking fruit. We chat and giggle and just enjoy the delicious fruit.
The place we get cherries is just fantastic. It's a cute old couple that hardly charge. Isabelle came up with a huge cherry face and said "Thanks for letting us pick your cherries and apricots." The lady said, "Now any girl that comes to me with a cherry face and says thank you gets a popsicle." I got almost 6 lbs of cherries and almost 3 lbs of apricots and she charged me for 5 and 2. Then as we were leaving she gave us a pint of her raspberries. We had asked about raspberries before we started picking and she said she didn't have much worth picking left. While we picked cherries, she picked us her raspberries. They are so friendly and sweet.
I wanted a few more raspberries, so we went to another grower to pick those. $1.70 a lb. Why yes, thank you.
Greenbluff is awesome for fruit. It's just friendly and happy and delicious. For sure one of my absolute favorite parts of Spokane.

2 comments:
Looks and sounds delicious!
the only cherry i want is hers, virgins are so hot
Post a Comment