1 month ago
Friday, September 14, 2012
Bedtime Looks A Little Different
Isabelle was still sucking on her blanket. Gross. They are seriously so nasty. I have 2 and I wash one almost every day, but seriously, still so gross. I told her she could pick out any blanket she wanted, I would make one, or buy one already put together, ANYTHING! But she had to trade me for her old ones. Well one at Wal-Mart caught her eye. A ladybug fleece knot kit. I made it quick, washed it up, and we had a small sad/happy "ceremony." She gave up the nastiness and went to bed without too much trouble. She was very concerned I was going to throw them away. I told her I wouldn't and she could see them, but she can't have them anymore. When she woke up the next morning, she came down and said, "Can I just give them a hug?" She hugged them and then gave them back and played happily. So funny. She periodically asks me to see her blankets, but we are done with the sucking (and the stench)! YAY!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment