Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh Mike



I always blog about my kids, but this is for my sweet dear husband.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE breakfast.  Mike...not so much.  He's willing to shovel it away if it's after 10am, so other than Saturdays or Sunday after church, he's not a huge breakfast eater. Off and on over the years, I make him breakfast, the rest of the time he grabs a slim fast shake.  I was on one of my offs for making his breakfast and decided to get my act together, be a good wife again, and make him breakfast again and this is what was left on his desk.  Really?  How does my husband live a day on 1/2 an egg, 1/2 a piece of toast and 1/2 a glass of milk?  This doesn't even fill up my big toe!  I don't know how he does it.  He works so hard and doesn't eat much breakfast and often works through lunch. It's like he's only half human. I think my husband is pretty amazing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: