Monday, September 10, 2012

Portland!

For the long weekend, we headed to Portland to see Derrick and Missy.  We love them!  We always have lots of laughs, the kids love each other, and it's just so relaxing. And I took really random pictures of our trip.   Are we surprised?

Isabelle got creative with her markers.


We went boating and had a blast.  I just love being on a boat with family and friends. However, this is the only decent picture I got that day. Luke needs a haircut desperately.


We went to the coast one day.  I have never been to the Oregon coast.  Everyone always talks about it....well, it's cold, it's windy, and the water is freezing. We still had fun.




I love this picture because Michael is mid-air.  He was so excited even though the sand NEXT to the water is freezing.


Pretty sure Isabelle didn't wear a single bit of her own clothes while we were there.  Isabelle and McKall  are best buds.


Mike and Derrick, best buds.


Michael and Trevin, best buds.  Played in this hole jumping in and out forever.


Luke happily mostly sat on this blanket and played with the kites.


Isabelle still loves flying kites.


Luke ate an impressive amount of sand, I mean, goldfish.


Not lots of shells, but Isabelle seemed to still find a bucketful.


I had to feed Luke, while in the truck, Michael came to me SOAKED. He fell in, haha. Got him changed and he was done, so we played in the truck while Mike tried to get Isabelle to leave.


We hit a parking lot to eat our picnic dinner on our way back to Derrick and Missy's house.

The rest of the time we played games, sat around, ate deliciousness and saw the dahlia farms and Luke screamed and I mean screamed 5 1/2 hours on the way home.  All in all, it was a great trip.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: