Thursday, September 13, 2012

Go Snow Leopards!

So we're a soccer family finally.  I LOVE kid soccer.  I think it's adorable and I finally have a kid big enough for it!  Last minute we were able to get Isabelle onto her friend Josie's team.  It's a perfect little team of 6 little girls.  Oh did I mention 3 of those 6's mother's name is Julie....What is it with Spokane and the name Julie? There are a bazillion of us!  I digress...anyway.  Isabelle's first game was great.  Mike was out of town and didn't get in until 2 hours after her game. He was pretty bummed.  I promised lots of video footage and pictures. Well, our camera is completely on the fritz and wouldn't focus and kept freezing up and all sorts of craziness!  So this time I have an excuse of my crappy picture taking.  But I was devastated!  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to take lots of pictures next game. :)

Half time for the Snow Leopards.  Their coach is awesome!!!  So for their first game they lost miserably to the Red Butterflies, but had a good time.  It wasn't until one of the dad's offered his girl a Barbie for every goal before we started getting goals.  Unfortunately it wasn't until the last quarter. Isabelle did a great job following the ball around and got a couple of good kicks in, but isn't very aggressive yet. She loves it and just enjoys playing.


Michael and Lincoln played their little hearts out.  They each had a handful of cars and were driving them on the bricks as roads.  It was so cute!  But I was never able to get a good picture. :( Lame.



Our Little Soccer Star!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

Lately in all your posts I keep thinking, "Isabelle is getting so big!" but in this post I thought "She's so tiny!". I guess I'm just used to seeing bigger kids playing sports. I love seeing the youngest kids doing it cause they are so stinkin cute! How fun!