Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Part 2

We finally gave Luke his presents for his birthday.  He got 2 Hot Wheels which Michael actually got ahold of a few days ago and they have been playing with them since.  So no opening there.  It was funny when I let Isabelle and Michael pick one out at the store for Luke, Michael kept saying, "My Tar!"  I tried explaining it was from him FOR Luke.  He totally didn't get it.  He still claims they are his.  No biggie since they just got added to the bucket, but Luke LOVES Hot Wheels!  More than any other cars.  They fit in his hands perfectly and he can get almost an entire car in his mouth.  They pass the 2 criteria for a great toy.  He does also drive them on things and make a little car noise....both boys, SHOCKED how early sound effects appear.

He loves balloons, so of course we had to blow one up.  He has been making the funniest faces lately. I got a bunch of them while he was playing with the balloon.


He didn't do much unwrapping, thanks to helpful older siblings.  I'm out of newspaper, so I used packing material from a package we just got. haha!





And we gave him the rest of the Geo Trax we scored on Craigslist last fall.



In the playing around, Isabelle made the discovery of every little girl at some point.
Floor A/C vent + dress = A super poofy dress and lots of giggles



Posted by Picasa

No comments: