
Where's Waldo? Who is sticking out like a sore thumb? Who didn't get the red memo? Yeah, that's my child. I'm very much a "choose your battles" kind of mom. I will not fight with my child over clothes (I get Sundays, they get 6 days a week). Absolutely not worth it to me. I offer to fix hair and help pick out clothes, but in the end, I let my kids do their own thing, no stress. Isabelle rarely matches, her hair looks crazy, it kills me a little bit inside and I just think, "remember the little girl that used to let me fix her hair and help pick out her outfits? She'll figure it out, right?" Anyway, Isabelle had a Christmas ASL program. The memo was "wear a Christmas shirt, preferably red or green." She has a red Christmas shirt and a mint green Christmas shirt. I suggested the red one would look better on stage. She asked if blue was a Christmas color. She left for school with the worst outfit!!! She wore the green one with a blue and white striped skirt and a headband. As I watched the program. I looked at her and thought, she looks like "that" kid. The smelly one that comes from a difficult home life. I was laughing so hard. She knew all the words and did all the sign language and was so cute, but I came home telling Mike, I think it's time I intervene a little bit more. So here we go, time to add some stress into my life.
I had to take a close up of what she looked like. Here's the whole thing. Her personality cracks me up.

2 comments:
Hilarious!!
let me get your panties off and get my face between your legs then tell me who the cookie eating champ is, i have licked lots of young pussyand never had one that didn't like it, make it good for her she won't tell either, i have licked them from 19 months old up
Post a Comment