Some sort of massive falcon like bird.
Mr. bobcat #1...this makes me a little nervous. We saw it rarely for a while, but his sightings are becoming much more regular. The kids can only play in the backyard in large numbers.
Mr. Bobcat #2...Once I started seeing 2, I'm getting more nervous about my kids being out. We have seen no pattern in timing of their crossings to watch for good times to be outside. There is new construction on the other side of these woods and I think it's pushing everyone our direction.
This was a HUGE vulture.
Everyone said backing woods we would see lots of snakes....the only snake we've seen all year. 18 inches long, the diameter of my pinkie finger.
Our deer friends. There are 3 of them, one was already behind the playhouse, you can see her back leg and tail. We see them the most often.
We also had a momma raccoon with 5 babies that I never got a picture of and haven't seen lately. And then of course our hundreds of lizards and frogs that my kids chase and catch.
What will we see next?!

No comments:
Post a Comment