Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Scissors

This is Luke.  He has a pair of scissors which he used to open this box.  Scissors were on the no fly list forever around here. I'm crazy worried something will be permanently ruined with scissors. Anyway, once we moved here I set up an art area in my office for the kids to do art while I work at my desk and whenever they want.  Have glue, writing utensils, scissors, stickers and all sorts of things accessible for whenever the mood strikes.  Great plan IN THEORY....the room is often an absolute disaster and things get left out. a lot. Specifically scissors. Leaving them out and around for small hands to find. We continue to work on our art room rules. A work in progress.  It's going to be a great thing, eventually. Anyway, during all this Luke is now absolute pro with scissors.  I was laughing as I watched him open this box with kid scissors. There is NO WAY in the world I would have ever let scissors be around when Isabelle or Michael were that age, and there I stood watching Luke open a box....yeah, not the oldest kid.  He's done a great job following our scissor rules (minus the pack n play mishap). He does LOVE scissors!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: