1 week ago
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Ducky
This was Isabelle's potty training prize way back in the day. It got played with a ton, 4 years ago and then got buried in the stuffed animal bin with the occasional trip around the playroom quacking. Michael discovered him a few weeks ago and calls him Ducky. Ducky is his constant companion to the point he wanted to eat with him the other day. "Ducky needs to eat too." I convinced him to feed him on the stool with some play food. He gave Ducky a piece of "bread" and then "spit it out", "Ducky doesn't like this food." He switched out playroom food a few times, and finally decided he wanted real food. Michael fed him an entire sandwich. I guess I shouldn't complain because Michael at the entire sandwich. Kid imaginations are so cute to me.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment