Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Iron Man



First of all, how cute is this little Indian? At Michael's 4 year check up, he was slightly anemic.  I was surprised by this because he is a good meat eater and always happy to drink some of my morning green smoothie.  He usually even has seconds, anyway, we needed a better multivitamin. Then it was Thanksgiving.  We went to my parents and I completely forgot about it all.  As the week went on he was looking tired.  Dark circles under his eyes.  Flopping around and complaining about everything.  I attributed it to vacation tired. After a few days at home on a schedule and in his own bed it was getting worse.  I was so confused and at a loss of what to do. Then last week at lunch on Tuesday I remembered!  OH IRON!!!!  Mike brought some home.  Two days of an iron supplement and my old Michael is back, but crazier than ever!!  Thursday morning when I woke up, he was literally bouncing all over my house and shaking his arms and head.  He had so much energy he didn't even know what to do with it all.  He's being more obedient, helpful, happy, and just plain nice again.  So grateful for those promptings we get as parents to help us raise these kids we have been blessed with.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: